I can’t tell you how much I am in love with PanPastel. I use them for most of my projects! It is so easy to apply, and they blend amazingly well. Plus super easy to clean!! Just Love IT!!
- Stamp leaf images from Hello Fall Stamp Set with clear pigment ink pad on 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Whip Cream Cardstock .
- Randomly blend the yellow over the stamped cardstock.
- Clean out the applicator on a piece of paper, then move on with brown.
- Then pick up Raspberry Berry and apply all over.
- To finish it up, use the brown to blend over any remaining white spot.
- Repeat Step 1 in Option 1.
- Apply White Embossing powder and heat set it.
- Let it cool down, repeat Step 2,3,4,5 in Option 1.
- Blend Yellow, Brown and Raspberry Berry all over the whip cream cardstock.
- Stamp leaf images with clear pigment ink pad.
- Apply Gold Embossing powder to partial of the stamped images.
- Then apply Rose Gold Embossing powder to the remaining images.
- Heat set it and let it cool down!
Isn’t it easy to get 3 prints done? You can blend them in different orders and there is no restriction at all. Have fun and TRY IT! I used the prints to create 5 different cards:
Here is one quick Card that I would like to share:
The Sparkly Recipe:
- 4 1/2″ x 5.5″ Whip Cream Card base, Top Fold, emboss the front with Barn Wall Embossing Folder, lightly apply Cookie Oatmeal Ink pad on the embossed pattern)
- A Strip of PanPastel Print (1.5″ x 5.5″, I used the Option 3 print)
- Pumpkin Bread Card Stock Strip (2 1/4″ x 5″)
- Vellum (die-cut Maple Leaf from Hello Fall Die Cut)
- Stamp 3 acorns from Thankful Friends Stamp Set (ink the top of acorn with oatmeal cookie ink, and the rest with Raspberry Berry Ink). Die cut or fuzzy cut them out. Use an old brush and dip the clear pigment ink pad, brush the sticky ink on each acorn, sprinkle gold embossing powder over it, and heat set them.
- 1 Circle Die Cut (from the 2nd smallest circle die)
- 1 Strip of Corrugated paper (1/2″ x 3″)
- 1 Hazelnut Blend Card Stock strip (1/2″ x 4″, Stamp “Hello Fall” with clear pigment ink pad and heat set it with Gold Embossing Powder) trim end to create a banner look.
- Sprinkle Brozne Silk
- Add a few gold sequins with Journey Glaze and 2 fashion gold drops to finish it up
See it in Action:
Hope you all like it! Thank You and Have a Sparkly Day!
Supplies List (Click Image to Shop):