I recently attended one of the best bridal shower with a group of amazing ladies and tons of delicious homemade food. You couldn’t believe how much I ate 😂
To shower my friend, I made her a very special card. She is sweet, pretty and caring. I love everything about this young lady. I am very excited her new chapter of life.
I wanted a touch of gold to upgrade the card. You know it costs $8.99 to get a card with any gold foil out there in the shop 😂.
The Sparkle Steps and Ingredients:
1. A2 top fold black card stock, and trim 1/4″ of the color splash sheet (4 ” x 5 1/4″).
2. Get some PanPastels (Magenta – from Rich Sorbet PanPastel Palette; Pastel Pink from Confectionary Days PanPastel Palette) in your journey dish and mix it with some whip cream acrylic paint. Use a square brush to paint over the Journey color splash sheer with the 2 mixed pink color paints. I recommend do one shade at a time. I did the Magenta first then Pastel Pink. Once done, I also paint over with some whip cream acrylic paint so the 2 colors blend very well together.
3. Flick over sparkle silk and let it dry.
4. I use journey craft glue to adhere the gold lead foil. Press down gently and let it dry. Once dry , use a big clean brush to brush over to remove the extra gold foil leaf.
5. Stamp the bridal image from “dance life” stamp set with clear pigment ink and heat embossed it with copper embossing powder.
6. Color the stamped image with Magenta PanPastel (over the shadow area only).
7. Add a strip of vellum then I stamp “celebrate” on top of the ribbon with black ink pad. You can use your station stamping tool as You may want need to stamp it again.
8. Adhere the stamped ribbon. I use tape to and stick it at the back of the color splash sheet.
9. Add the biggest flower from Vintage Burst.
Hope you all like it. Thanks for stopping by! Also come back on Monday 10/15/2018!
It is Creative Team Blog Hop Time! I have few cards to share!!!!
To shop the supply, pls click the following images (and these are my ALL TIME Favorites products!):