Hi Hi! It is time for FSJ Creative Team Blog Hop! It is truly the time to say Hop Hop Hop for our Easter Blessing Blog HOP! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Easter, the color, the flowers, and all the cute little bunnies. Best of all, we get to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
I am so excited to share few projects with few of the newly released FSJ Easter Stamps and dies. Right, they are available starting Today (2/15/2019)!!
1. Baby Bow Die (DI-0526) Project:
You couldn’t believe how many baby bow I die cut once I received the baby bow die! I die cut many of them to create different combinations. They are so cute, great for cards/tags, wrapping a gift, even paper clips or hair pieces! So many possibility! Here is a quick review of few different combo, my little baby bow index card:
The first card I want to share is not using the bow die to make a bow, but instead to create some cute flowers!
The Sparkly Step:
- Die cut the baby bow 3 times (per flower) and glue the top bow with FJS Craft Glue. Once it is dried, cut it into half. I use FSJ mini wooden clothespins to hold the bow together while drying. They are so handy!!!
- then cut a small scrap (1/2″ x 1/2″ would do) and glue 5 half-bow together (5 petals).
- Let it dry and add Sweet Candy Drops (the big dot) in the middle.
- Die Cut Bloom Cluster (DI-0163) and trim it down and use it as the stem. I color the stem with Cool Pool Liquid Color (IP-0140).
- I die cut some grass from Border Details (DI-0147) with Fresh Sage CardStock
- Trim a 4″ x 5 1/8″ card from the New Create and Bloom Prints (PP-0067), place the 2nd largest Journey Oval Die and cut a window out. (save the oval for another project).
- Assemble the card on a top fold Tin Pail card base, and add a sentiment from Hope Anchors (SS-0546).
- to finish the card, I flick a few drop of sparkle silk (optional).
List of Supplies: Baby Bow Die (DI-0526), Create and Bloom Prints (PP-0067), Border Details (DI-0147), Hope Anchors Stamp Set (SS-0546), Hope Anchors Die (DI-0400), Bloom Cluster Die, Journey Ovals (DI-0042), FSJ Craft glue (AD-0111), Sweet Candy Drops (AC-0275), Watermelon Fusion Card Stock, Haystack Card Stock, Pretty Amethyst Card Stock, Tin Pail Card Stock, Whip cream card stock, Fresh Sage Card Stock, black Licorice Ink Pad, Sparkle Silk, Boho Trim (AC-0362).
2. Miss Whiskers ATS (AT-0346) Project:
This is such a cute bunny that you could do so much to it! If you have the new Easter Blessing catalog, you will find her with a pair of glasses too! That is my favorite one!!! She is so pretty that I stamp her all over and color it! lol! A simple clean card was the first card it did.
Then I colored 6 of her and fussy cutting her out and layer her flower crown.
I also tried to frame her up (Ornamental Label die, use the 2nd and 3rd largest die) and add a vintage touch (Decor Blooms AC-0232) to it.
Which one do you like most? I vote for the first one myself.
List of supplies: Miss Whiskers ATS (AT-0346), Create and Bloom Prints (PP-0067), Ornamental Label (DI-0036), Decor Blooms (AC-0232), Pearls (AC-0024), Journey Vellum (PP-0044), Silver Sparkle Tap (AC-0259)
3. Bouns Projects (with left over oval die cut).
I wasn’t plan to create these 2 cute little easter egg basket tags. I didn’t want to waste the oval that got cut out! I grab the Border Basics and tried to “CRACK” the egg. The die did the magic and I tried to use up the left over grass from the first card.
Then I added a handle from cutting 2 circles out, cut the ring into 4 equal pieces. Hide the gap between the handle with a baby bow! it is a sure cute tag to add on to the easter basket. Or hey, use it on a card!!! Just remember, scrap is the best thing for quick turn around projects! I always try to be a zero waste crafter (which is not easy!!)
I hope you enjoy this Easter Blessing Blog Hop!
Keep Hop Hop Hop to the next blog (Jill Hilliard)!!!
I hope the FSJ Creative Team inspires you! Happy crafting!