Come FALL with me to the FSJ Creative Team Monthly Blog hop! It is Time for everything and anything FALL! I have 4 cards to share!
Happy New Year! The first blog hop of 2019, a very sweet one. I am still recovering from a crazy cough and the christmas tree is still up in my living room! LOL.
I have 4 easy and quick cards to share by using the same “Decorative Hearts Die Set” that I got it for free when I purchased the Follow Your Heart Bundle! I only pick 2-card stock color for all 4 cards. Let me show you 4 different ways to use this die set for some sweet and cute valentine’s card!
Card 1 – All You Need is Love
I used the biggest heart as a background and add a few things for a very sparkly card.
- Flick Bubble gum Silk and Sparkle Silk to the card base, let it dry and adhere the heart die cut with craft glue.
- Cut a whip cream banner, punch a hole and add special day organza ribbon, stamp “all you need is LOVE” from “All The Feels” stamp set. Add Journey Glaze and Sparkle dust over the sentiment.
- Add a strip of silver sparkle tape, stamp and die cut the mice from “Valentine Pals” stamp set, and stamp tassel from “All the Feels” stamp set.
- Add few Pink World sequins to finish the card.
Supply List: Rustic Rose cardstock, Tin Pail Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock, Black Licorice Ink Pad, Valentine Pals Bundle, Decorative Heart Die Set, Journey Silver Tape, All The Feels Stamp Set, Journey Glaze, Sparkle Dust, Bubble Gum Silk, Sparkle Silk, Pink World Sequins, Special Day Organza Ribbon, Foam Square
Card 2 – Using the die cut as stencil
- I use pastel pink PanPastel over the die cut hearts all over the card base to create a background. keep the die cut hearts to create Card 3.
- Stamp the type writer with sentiment and die cut it.
- Stamp Tassel from “All the Feels”, add Journey Glaze and sparkle dust.
- Die cut the Bunch of Hearts Die.
- add a strip of pattern paper from Follow your heart prints.
- flick a few drops of sparkle silk to finish the card.
Supply List: Rustic Rose cardstock, Tin Pail Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock, Black Licorice Ink Pad, Decorative Heart Die Set, Journey Silver Tape, All The Feels Stamp Set, Sending My Love Stamp, Bunch of Hearts Die Set, 6″ x 6″ Follow Your Heart Printed Paper, Journey Glaze, Sparkle Dust, Confectionary Days PanPastels, Sparkle Silk,
Card 3 – Reuse the stencil Die cut from Card 2.
- Flick the card base with Bubble Gum and Sparkle Silk.
- Die cut a snapshot frames, flip it over and arrange the die cuts and trim accordingly so it would fit within the frame. I only use 2 hearts the fill up the frame.
- add the kitten from “Valentine’s Pal” and stamp “Happy Valentine’s” from Love Arrow AT stamp.
- Add the mini envelopes from “Hey Girl” AT stamp, fussy cut them out.
Supply List: Rustic Rose cardstock, Tin Pail Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock, Black Licorice Ink Pad, Decorative Heart Die Set, Valentine Pals Bundle, Hey Girl AT Stamp, Love Arrow AT Stamp, Snapshot Frame Die Set, Sparkle Dust, Sparkle Silk,Bubble Gum Silk,
Card 4: Use the die cut to emboss the card base
- put all 3 dies on the card base and emboss it, make sure sandwich them in the right order per your die cut machine instruction.
- Add a strip of vellum to soften the background.
- Add a small rose from “Love Buds” embellishment, few Fashion Silver Dot, tiny strip of silver tape and bonjour from “sending my Love” stamp set.
Supply List: Rustic Rose cardstock, Tin Pail Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock, Black Licorice Ink Pad, Decorative Heart Die Set, Journey Silver Tape, Sending My Love Stamp, Journey Glaze, Sparkle Dust, Sparkle Silk, vellum, love buds paper flower, fashion silver dot
Thank you for stopping by! Please keep hopping for the next one.
Jill Hilliard <– Next!
I hope the FSJ Creative Team inspires you! Happy crafting!
Less than 10 days and it will be Christmas!!!! Are you on the “Naughty List” or “Nice List”? perhaps maybe on the Crazy List? I have to say I am on the TIRED LIST with all the Xmas activities from school, church and dance!! I am sure everyone is trying his or her best to get things done. Endlessly wrapping gifts with last minute holiday shopping? The Holiday Season can be overwhelming to most of us, especially crafter like us. We try to make everything, right? You know you have no time to make more cards, and you know you won’t go BUY a card! hahahaha! PLUS, your Family and Friends are expecting a “Hand made card”!! Oh no…What are we going to do?!?!?! Don’t worry, this blog hop may help you. I have 2 fairly quick and easy projects to share. One bonus project when you realize you do have time for a fancy hand-made ornament.
The VERY Super Tags
Seriously, I had no idea what I was going to make at first but I knew I wouldn’t have time to make 20 cards in an hour… Some easy hand made tags would be the solution. I pulled out all my tags die and laid them all on the black cardstock. I fitted as many dies as I could possibly fit! Then use Warshi tape and make sure all the dies are attached together, so you can transfer the template to another sheet. This will save you lot of time.
I did 2 black sheets, 1 red and 1 pattern paper. I sorted them out and started stacking them. I mixed and matched and was able to get 14 tags done in a very short time frame.
I stamped and heat embossed the simple sentiment. The key for this project is to fit as many die as you could. Also do take advantages of using washi tape, sequins, and ready to use embellishment to keep the project simple. I didn’t even copy one single stamped image in this project. I would recommend to choose only 2-3 colors cardstock and go from there.
Supply Lists: Cozy Winter Prints, Black cardstock, Candy Apple cardstock, Sweet Pear cardstock, Frame It Die Set, Bread Tag Die, Special Day Tags Die Set, Journey Scallops Die set (the smallest one), Journey Sequins, Golden Poinsettia, Journey Holiday Sequins, sparkle silk, Fashion Silver Dot, Black Embossing powder, Clear Pigment ink pad, Candy Apple Journey Tape, Silver Sparkle Tape, It’s Cold Outside Stamp (Merry Christmas Sentiment), Santa Approved AT Stamp, Natural thread, special day organza
The Santa Gift Card /Money Holder
I almost want to say “I cheated” on this one. This is so easy to make as I used the FSJ Passport Book (all precut and scored, one pack with 10). I only used a few basic elements and turn this into a Santa gift card holder. You could put pictures, tea bags, individual hot coco powder, money, etc too!
- Die cut the bigger “Ornament” shape tag from “Special Day Tags Die Set” and cut it into half.
- Use the 2 smallest square from “Journey Squares Die” and cut out a santa’s belt buckle with mirror paper.
- Die cut one basic border from “Border Basics Die” with whip cream cardstock.
- Cut one black strip about 9″ x 1 1/8″
- Trim a 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ card base with Apple Candy cardstock (check if it could cover the passport book.)
Simply use double sided tape or craft glue to adhere it as following, beside the belt. The belt will be use to wrap around the passport book (it will help to keep it closed). Add 2 big silver fashion as the buttons.
Once everything is assembled, put all the gift cards and tags/pictures or whatever that fit and close it. Then work on the belt to create a loop, which allow you to slide it in and out to keep the passport book close.
p.s. with the help of my kids, they stamped a few images inside too !
The Very Merry Ornament – The Baby Jesus Stable
I call this one the bonus project. It is up on my Christmas Tree now! The Little Baby Jesus sure looks peaceful and it is a great reminder of the truth meaning of Christmas. It is such a blessing we celebrate the birth of Christ and (YES) Jesus is the reason for the season! If I do have the time for it, I would love to make dozens of this for all my friends.
- Emboss the oatmeal cookie cardstock with Barn Wall Embossing folder, then ink the embossed cardstock with Hazelnut blend ink pad.
- Die the Spellbinders “Build A House” Die, 1-Roof, 1-base, 2-side panel, 2-fence , 1-house back panel.
3. Cut the roof into half, and glue it to the House back panel. Then glue the 2 side panels. Once dried, trim it to align with the roof and adhere to the base.
4. fold the 2 fence to half, and attached them to the house side panel.
5. Add one tiny Drop of glue at the end post. The FSJ craft glue will do its work to keep it in place! Set the stable aside and let it dries.
6. Next is to create some hay. You can buy them from $ store. Here, I use some natural thread and the woolen trim from BOHO trim. I un-thread them, cut them into pieces and fill the stable with hay.
7. Stamp the Roof, baby Jesus, star (from Silent Night Stamp Set) with black ink on a whip creak cardstock, color them accordingly. I used FSJ Water Splash Color Pencil. Die cut them out or fussy cut them out. I glaze the star and baby Jesus and add sparkle dust.
8. Create a triangle stand with a 1/8″ x 2″ strip and attach it to baby Jesus. Then adhere the baby Jesus stand to the base of the Stable and move the hay around to cover the stand.
9. Glue the remaining pieces to the stable. Poke 2 holes on the top and add Silver Tinsel.
10. Lastly, I create a banner, stamp “For unto us a child is born” ,and attach it inside the stable with 2 foam squares.
Build A House Die Set, Silent Night Bundle , Barn Wall Embossing Folder, Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock, Black Licorice Ink Pad, Hazelnut Blend Ink Pad, Journey Glaze, Journey Sparkle Dust, Silver Tinsel, Natural Thread, Journey Color Splash Pencils, foam Squares, Boho Trim
Thank you for stopping for this long blog! Please keep hopping for the next one.
I hope the FSJ Creative Team inspires you!
After all, I wish you all a very Merry Crafty Christmas with your love ones!
Happy Merry Crafting!
Happy Blog Hop! This is the first blog hop with FSJ x Spellbinders!
This is so very exciting!
My kids start counting down for the Holiday! They start working on their never ending wish lists and (of course) keep changing their minds too ! hahaha! My boy has been telling me he wants to get more books!
That’s how I have this Once Upon A Time “book” idea for this blog hop.
Let me break down the steps into 2 parts.
Part 1 – Once Upon A Time Book Cover:
- Trim Pomegranate Splash Cardstock to 8 3/4″ x 5 3/4″, score at 3 3/4″, 3 7/8″ , 4 7/8″ and 5″. Fold them and check if the FSJ Scenic Tray would fit well. The size of the tray may vary, please adjust the score line as needed.
- Trim 2 Pomegranate Splash Cardstock to 3 5/8″ x 6 5/8″ as a backing to hide the ribbon.
- Die cut the FSJ Window View Die with Black Licorice Cardstock . Use yellow shade panpastel from Party Pop Panpastels to create lighting background on a Whip Cream Cardstock .
- Adhere a piece of vellum on the window frame, let it dry. Die cut 4 circles with the 2nd smallest circle die from Journey Circles Die Set to create a simple window curtain effect. Use foam squares to pop the window, then adhere the window on the book cover.
- Stamp “Once Upon A Time” from Princess Wishes Stamp Set and heat set it with silver embossing power on black cardstock. I use a thick marker to roll the banner and add one foam square to one side only to create the wavy look.
- Add a strip of FSJ Silver Sparkle Tape to add some shimmer and shine!
- Lastly, add backing with White Liner (double sided tape) and Cocoa Powder Satin ribbon to finish up the book cover.
Part 2 – The Merry Christmas Shadow box.
- Carefully emove the tiny hoop from the Scenic Tray.
- Trim 2 black strips – 11″ x 3/4″, and wrap around the Scenic Tray. I prefer FSJ Journey Craft Glue as I could move around to get it to the perfect position. If you have a good control with double sided tape, it will do the work too.
- Use Confectionary days panpastels (Phthalo Green Tint and Violet Tint color) to create the background on the A4 whip cream cardstock. Make sure to cover an area of at least 6″ x 7.5″. Then cover the entire panpastel background with Clear Pigment Ink Pad, pour Clear Embossing Powder, and heat set it. It will give you a shimmery glossy texture!!
- This part maybe a little tricky! Once cool down, flip over the cardstock and draw the template as follow. Trim each corner out and score along the dashed lines. Fold against the score line and use craft glue/double sided tape to adhere to the sonic tray.
- Die cut 3 “Santa Parade Die“, trim the Santa and the boy out. Trim 2 Christmas trees out and 1 present. I poop out the present with 1 foam square and pop the Christmas tree 2 times. Stack 3 foam squares to the back of the Santa and the little boy, also along the border.
- Die cut 3 “Merry” and “Christmas” from the Santa Parade die. Stack and Glue them together. Once dry, apply clear pigment ink pad and heat set with FSJ Copper Embossing Powder.
- Die cut a frame from the rectangular die (the 2 largest dies). Right, it doesn’t completely cover the scenic tray so I use the Silver Sparkle Tape to fill the gap on top and bottom.
- Add a few Journey Sequins Blue Skies and Rainbow Drops! Yup. that’s about it!
- you can keep the box as it or glue it to the book cover from Part 1.
I hope you all enjoy this blog hop. A little different from a classic card. With the holiday coming up, I hope you get to try this. Again, please keep hopping for more Holiday Projects from my lovely teammates.
SUPPLIES LIST: (Click Link to SHOP)
Spellinders – Santa Parade Die
FSJ –Princess Wishes Stamp Set /Window View Die / Silver Sparkle Tape / Confectionary days panpastels / Party Pop Panpastels / Scenic Tray / Clear Pigment Ink Pad / Clear Embossing Powder / Silver Embossing Powder / Copper Embossing Powder / Cocoa Powder Satin / Journey Sequins Blue Skies / Rainbow Drops / Black Licorice Cardstock/ Pomegranate Splash Cardstock / Whip Cream Cardstock/ Journey Vellum / Cozy Winter Prints / Journey Rectangles Die / Journey Scoring Board / Journey Foam (SM) / Journey Foam (MD) / Craft Glue / White Liner /Journey Circles Die Set
Thank you for Stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Follow Your Heart Craft Project! That is something FSJ does before launching a new Collection! Check out these 2 YouTube Link to learn more about this Fun Craft Party! I ordered mine and can’t wait to get it! Order before Nov 14th and you can receive extra Goodies!
There are 2 Kits for you to choice from! I got the Plus Kit as I can’t wait to make the cute 3D project! You can click HERE to get more information about this awesome party!
Ready to Order yours? Click on the Kit you want and you can order from there!
I hope you can join me for all the fun! Thanks for Stopping By!
Have a Sparkly Day!
I recently attended one of the best bridal shower with a group of amazing ladies and tons of delicious homemade food. You couldn’t believe how much I ate 😂
To shower my friend, I made her a very special card. She is sweet, pretty and caring. I love everything about this young lady. I am very excited her new chapter of life.
I wanted a touch of gold to upgrade the card. You know it costs $8.99 to get a card with any gold foil out there in the shop 😂.
The Sparkle Steps and Ingredients:
1. A2 top fold black card stock, and trim 1/4″ of the color splash sheet (4 ” x 5 1/4″).
2. Get some PanPastels (Magenta – from Rich Sorbet PanPastel Palette; Pastel Pink from Confectionary Days PanPastel Palette) in your journey dish and mix it with some whip cream acrylic paint. Use a square brush to paint over the Journey color splash sheer with the 2 mixed pink color paints. I recommend do one shade at a time. I did the Magenta first then Pastel Pink. Once done, I also paint over with some whip cream acrylic paint so the 2 colors blend very well together.
3. Flick over sparkle silk and let it dry.
4. I use journey craft glue to adhere the gold lead foil. Press down gently and let it dry. Once dry , use a big clean brush to brush over to remove the extra gold foil leaf.
5. Stamp the bridal image from “dance life” stamp set with clear pigment ink and heat embossed it with copper embossing powder.
6. Color the stamped image with Magenta PanPastel (over the shadow area only).
7. Add a strip of vellum then I stamp “celebrate” on top of the ribbon with black ink pad. You can use your station stamping tool as You may want need to stamp it again.
8. Adhere the stamped ribbon. I use tape to and stick it at the back of the color splash sheet.
9. Add the biggest flower from Vintage Burst.
Hope you all like it. Thanks for stopping by! Also come back on Monday 10/15/2018!
It is Creative Team Blog Hop Time! I have few cards to share!!!!
To shop the supply, pls click the following images (and these are my ALL TIME Favorites products!):
I have a quick tutorial to share! A mini shadow box! I made these for my Kinder kids in my Sunday School Class. The kids promoted to 1st grade class, so I made these for them as a gift. I absolutely love this Baby’s Special Day Stamp Set. I can use it for many projects, from baptism card to Easter, Baby Shower, Encouragement, Birthday ..etc ! The best part is that comes with a set of matching dies! Fussy Cut FREE!
Supply List: Sun Rays Die / Cloud Dreams Die / Barn Wall Embossing Folder / Garden Fence Die / Whip Cream Cardstock / Black Licorice Cardstock / Baby’s Special Day Bundle / Cranberry Bliss Cardstock (or any red color cardstock) /Confectionary Days Panpastels (Yello shade)/ Journey Color Splash/ Journey Glaze / Journey Sparkle Dust / Form Square / Black Licorice Ink Pad/ Oatmeal Cookie Ink Pad / Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock / Special Day Tags Die Set / Craft Glue / Vellum / Boho Trim / Special Day Organza
- Trim a 3 1/2″ x 5″ whip cream cardstock. You may need to trim a hair-line to get it fit. Just check if it would fit inside the tray before adhere anything to it.
- Die cut 1 smallest cloud with whip cream cardstock.
- Die cut 2 second smallest cloud (one with whip cream cardstock, one with vellum). (Optional step – add blue panpastel over cloud ☁️ and over the background)
- Use Sun Rays die to create a stencil. Apply yellow shade panpastel over the stencil to create sun rays. Then use form square to adhere the clouds.
- Die cut the Carden Fence Die with Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock, then embossed it with Barn Wall Embossing Folder. (Optional step – Apply oatmeal cookie ink pad to the embossed line to add color). Use foam square to attach it.
- Die cut the small hexagon from Special Day Tags Die set. Stamp it with “You are a child of god…..” with either black ink or clear pigment ink (heat emboss it with black embossing powder). Lightly ink the edges with Oatmeal Cookie Ink pad. Use double-layered foam squares to attach it on top of the fence. (Optional step- use cement tile stencil with yellow panpastel to create background)
- Stamp dove and cross from Baby’s Special Day Stamp, color with water splash color pencil and die cut it. Also die cut 1 extra dove and 1 extra cross. Adhere it to the stamped-colored dove and cross to thicken them up. I stack 4 mini foam squares behind the dove’s wing, 3 behind the belly. 3 large foam squares behind the cross. (Dove Color – 0045, 0046, 005, 0019, 0015) (Cross Color – 0023, 0027, 0022 )
- Bible – trim a 7/8″ x 1 3/8″ strip from black cardstock. Score a line at 5/8″ (pretty much count 5 score-line); skip one score-line for your 2nd score line; and count 5 more score-line is where to trim it. Sorry, I know it is confusing. Think about 5-1-5 and trim it.
- Then fold it up, put foam square in between and use craft glue to adhere the red book-mark (a mini strip from any red cardstock). Color the Bible edge with gold marker, write “Bible” and draw a cross on the cover. I use 4 foam squares to pop it up.
- To hang, add journey twine (I used natural color). Also add you choice of ribbon through the loop. I used Boho Trim and Special Day Organza.
Hope you all like it and will give it a try! I have 2 more cards to share using the Baby’s Special Day:
Thank You for stopping by and have a Sparkly Day!
Welcome to MY VERY VERY FIRST Blog Hop! Yup, my first blog hop as a member of the FSJ Creative Team! Woo hoo! The Team were told to share a project that would represent our own unique style. Did you hop over from the amazing talented lady “Carrie Rhoades“ ? or maybe from FSJ Blog ? Anyhow, I am sure these blogs will keep your weekend very crafty-busy!
It took me sometime to brain storm a project to share. I know I love scrapbooking with lot of embellishments and I love to add on some fun elements to my layout. I decided to pick one of the new product from the 2018-2019 FSJ Inspiration Book and Catalog, “The DIY HOOP“. A pack of DIY Hoop comes with 6, for less than $6!! NO WAY! Best Deal Ever!
Here is the project I would love to share!
I have broken this project into 2 levels, “Intro” and “Intermediate”, base on your comfort level plus the supplies you have at home.
Intro Level 1 – One Single DIY Hoop
- Use the largest DIY hoop and trace it on the canvas, fussy cut it out. Make sure trace the outside circle of the hoop, not the inside so you have room to adhere the canvas to the hoop.
- Grab some FSJ Modeling Paste and mix it with the Rose Gold PanPastel powder. Add powder in a small portion, mix well and add little by little for darker color.
- Use FSJ Spatula and spread the mixed modeling paste over Flower Power Stencils.
- Immediately clean your stencils with baby wipe or wet towel while waiting the paste to be dried.
- Once dried, adhere the canvas to the DIY Hoop using FSJ Craft Glue (Must Have!!)
- Die cut a small leaf and smaller flower from “Blooming Details Die Sets” and “Bloom Cluster Die” using vellum. Color the small flower with Rose Gold PanPastel. Adhere them to the DIY Hoop.
- Add 2 flowers from Vintage Burst and one peaches and cream Meadow flower with the Craft Glue.
- Then finish it up with a Natural Twine multi-loop bow.
- Add Sentiment and/or wallet size photo.
Not bad right? Let’s try Level 2 ! Actually, you have done half of the work already!
Intermediate Level 2 – 3 Hoops on Canvas
- Layout everything on canvas to get a draft design; take a picture with your cellphone so you can remember where things go.
- Spread modeling paste randomly over the canvas with Ring Stacks Stencil; let it dry and go clean the stencil!! You don’t want the paste to dry on your stencil! It is easier to clean when it is still wet!
- Mix Rose Gold PanPastel (small portion at a time) with Whip Cream Acrylic paint, add some water to dilute the paint to achieve water-color look.
- Start painting over canvas, recommend to practice where it will be covered by the large DIY hoops.
- Then add Oatmeal cookies Acrylic Paint (also add water to dilute the paint).
- Flick both diluted oatmeal and rose gold paint brush to add droplet over the layout.
- I also used Gold Silk for one last touch. Let it all dry, or use heat gun to dry it.
- Stamp the Ballerina image from Dance Life Stamp Set with clear pigment ink pad and heat set it with Black Embossing powder.
- I stamped a bow from Build-A-Wreath Stamp set on vellum and heat set with white embossing powder, fussy cut it out. I did the same to the flowers, but with white embossing powder over oatmeal cookies cardstock. I die cuts 4 leaves from Bloom Details Die, 2 colored with the diluted paints. I heat set 2 of them with copper embossing powder.
- Then glue all the hoops and embellishment on the layout. It can be any kind of embellishment you have at home. There is no right or wrong. The key is color coordination. You can add less or more depending on your preference. Once everything is dry, it is ALL DONE!!!!
Hope you all like it! Thank You for stopping by and keep hopping to the next one:
Jill Hilliard – Jill has something stinkin’ cute to share! All I can say is “Get yourself ready for the Holiday with Gnome”! Hurry and check it out! You will totally love her cards and her dogs (well at least I do! lol).
In case you are lost from hopping around, here is the master list for all the blogs:
Intro Level – Supply List: DIY Hoops / Meadow flower / Journey Twine Natural / Canvas Sheet / Modeling Paste / Rose Gold PanPastel / Spatula / Flower Power Stencils / Craft Glue / Blooming Details Die Sets / Bloom Cluster Die / Vellum / Vintage Burst
Intermediate Level – Additional Supply List: Oatmeal Cooke Acrylic Paint / Whip Crem Acrylic Paint / Dance Life Stamp Set / Clear Pigment Ink Pad / Black Embossing Powder / Cooper Embossing Powder / Detailed Foliage / Build-A-Wreath Stamp Set / Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock / Bloom Palette / Square Paint Brush / Vagabond Chips / Fashion Gold / Ring Stacks Stencil
I have no idea where to begin, beside 😱OMG! Woo Hoo! I made it to the FSJ Creative Team!! I am thrilled to share this wonderful news with you all! I am so super excited for this amazing opportunity!
I joined FSJ back in July 2017, and couldn’t go back to other stamping products. I am spoiled with the high quality and variety of paper crafting products they offered. When FSJ called for a Creative Team, I told myself “hey, give it a try!”. I was ready for a “NO” or “thanks for applying” email from FSJ. A “No” wouldn’t stop me crafting, so I tried my very best to wait patiently for the result.
After clicking 1000 times of “refresh” button of my inbox on 8/16/2018, I got an email with a subject line of “Congratulations” from Kim Kesti, the Creative Director at FSJ. I couldn’t believe I was selected as one of the eight designers for the new FSJ Creative Team. I read the email more than 10 times to confirm it was for “REAL”! LOL.
Here are some of my works that I submitted in my Round 1 and Round 2 applications:
Very soon, you will get to meet my teammates! They are amazingly talented and you gonna love them! Stay tuned, our first blog hop is scheduled on September 15th! WOOHOO!
Thank you for stopping by and this is gonna be a fabulous crafty year!
I can’t tell you how much I am in love with PanPastel. I use them for most of my projects! It is so easy to apply, and they blend amazingly well. Plus super easy to clean!! Just Love IT!!
- Stamp leaf images from Hello Fall Stamp Set with clear pigment ink pad on 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Whip Cream Cardstock .
- Randomly blend the yellow over the stamped cardstock.
- Clean out the applicator on a piece of paper, then move on with brown.
- Then pick up Raspberry Berry and apply all over.
- To finish it up, use the brown to blend over any remaining white spot.
- Repeat Step 1 in Option 1.
- Apply White Embossing powder and heat set it.
- Let it cool down, repeat Step 2,3,4,5 in Option 1.
- Blend Yellow, Brown and Raspberry Berry all over the whip cream cardstock.
- Stamp leaf images with clear pigment ink pad.
- Apply Gold Embossing powder to partial of the stamped images.
- Then apply Rose Gold Embossing powder to the remaining images.
- Heat set it and let it cool down!
Isn’t it easy to get 3 prints done? You can blend them in different orders and there is no restriction at all. Have fun and TRY IT! I used the prints to create 5 different cards:
Here is one quick Card that I would like to share:
The Sparkly Recipe:
- 4 1/2″ x 5.5″ Whip Cream Card base, Top Fold, emboss the front with Barn Wall Embossing Folder, lightly apply Cookie Oatmeal Ink pad on the embossed pattern)
- A Strip of PanPastel Print (1.5″ x 5.5″, I used the Option 3 print)
- Pumpkin Bread Card Stock Strip (2 1/4″ x 5″)
- Vellum (die-cut Maple Leaf from Hello Fall Die Cut)
- Stamp 3 acorns from Thankful Friends Stamp Set (ink the top of acorn with oatmeal cookie ink, and the rest with Raspberry Berry Ink). Die cut or fuzzy cut them out. Use an old brush and dip the clear pigment ink pad, brush the sticky ink on each acorn, sprinkle gold embossing powder over it, and heat set them.
- 1 Circle Die Cut (from the 2nd smallest circle die)
- 1 Strip of Corrugated paper (1/2″ x 3″)
- 1 Hazelnut Blend Card Stock strip (1/2″ x 4″, Stamp “Hello Fall” with clear pigment ink pad and heat set it with Gold Embossing Powder) trim end to create a banner look.
- Sprinkle Brozne Silk
- Add a few gold sequins with Journey Glaze and 2 fashion gold drops to finish it up
See it in Action:
Hope you all like it! Thank You and Have a Sparkly Day!
Supplies List (Click Image to Shop):
Just few more days left!!! The July Bloom Box will say goodbye to us! This is the cutest , sweetest and the most refreshing bloom box!! The box comes with all precut elements, ready for you to work on!
Each box allows you to create 4 eye-catching, unique greeting cards using the supplies FSJ provided. Just add your inks and a few tools, and you’re ready to go. Share your creations with friends and family, give a set as a gift, or keep in your personal inspiration library. Better yet, use it to host your own crafting party!
Easy to say than done? Don’t worry, check out the YouTube Link for a quick tutorial!
Need more information? Click HERE for more detail.
Want to give it a try, click “Ala Carte” to purchase the current month only.
Thank you for stopping by!